July has definitely been a slow month blogging-wise, but the complete opposite for almost everything else in my life. I’ve been working most of the time, hence why blogging has been on the back burner a little. I’ve also been taking care of my newly adopted kitten, Luna. As a result of all this, I wasn’t able to stick to my goal of 3-4 blog posts every week!
I’m going to try really hard to prepare better for August. I kind of need to — cuz I’ll be on a California road trip at the end of the month!
I also completely forgot to make a post about winning TheFacialRoom‘s monthly Eminence giveaway on Instagram!!! It’s a prize pack worth roughly $300 and I got to choose my own products!! You can enter by tagging them in posts on Insta or leaving reviews on their website. I will be reviewing the products soon!
My July Favorites
Some standout products this month:
- Eminence Stone Crop Cleansing Oil — Softening, moisturizing, and removes makeup.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Intensive Lip Balm — Thick, soothing and locks in moisture. Changed my opinion on lip balms. I’ve currently lost the damn thing, so pray I find it. Lip balms always seem to go missing!!
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser — My current favorite cream cleanser. It makes my skin SO DAMN SOFT, it’s incredible. Holy grail shit. The Sephora rating is low due to a) ratings from years ago saying the formula is bad b) new ratings saying the changed formula sucks. So what is the truth???? My dry-ass’ truth is that it’s a cleanser I will be repurchasing.
- Nioxin System 1 Shampoo & Conditioner — Brought back my hair’s thickness, shape, and reduced hair loss.
- Eminence Apricot Whip Moisturizer — I mentioned this last month, but yet again, it’s proved to be the only moisturizer in my arsenal to maintain patch-free, hydrated skin for weeks on end.
- Villanelle’s 7 Best Looks from Killing Eve
- Daydreaming and Window-Shopping: Wishlist 2019
- The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser Review
- Review: Soleil Tan de Chanel Illuminating Fluid
- Review: Eminence Apricot Whip Moisturizer
- Mid-July Sephora Sale and New Loves
- The Ordinary Moisturizer: Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA Review
- Sephora Discounts: Murad on Sale — Week of 07/18/19
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil on Sale at Sephora
- Life Update: Work and Kittens and Stuff
Future Blogging Goals
Thanks for reading ❤